Phoenix appreciate that choosing your ideal bathroom does not always run as smoothly as you may wish. Whilst we do not operate a sale or return policy, we do provide an option for the return of products under the conditions below. All return requests must be made by the Phoenix Customer who originally purchased the goods stating the original invoice or delivery note number, the product code and description, quantity of items for return along with a clear description of the reason for return:
- It is our policy to only accept the return of unwanted products in good condition in their unopened original packaging that have been supplied within one month from the date of invoice.
- Upon receipt of the returns request our returns team will process the relevant paperwork to arrange the collection of the requested products. We may sometimes require additional information relating to the returns request such as images of the products to highlight any relevant reason for return. It would be a benefit if these can be provided at the time the returns request is submitted to us. Once confirmation that the goods are available for collection a carrier will be booked to collect the items. Should a failed attempt be made to collect the goods for return then a fee to cover the transport costs for the failed delivery may be applied and deducted from the value of the credit.
- All items that are due to be returned must be suitably packaged to reduce the risk of damage during transit. Any products that are found to be returned damaged due to being unsuitably packed may result in a request for credit being refused.
- Any products returned in a condition other than that which is stated in the returns request may result in a request for credit being refused.
- Any items that have been reported and accepted by Phoenix as faulty or damaged will be credited in full upon inspection on return to our warehouse. Please note that any damages or shortages will only be accepted if reported within two days of receipt in writing by email or fax. Notification outside of the two day period will void any claim.
- All items returned, with the exception of faulty or goods reported damaged when originally delivered, will be subject to a transport and administration charge.
- Any goods returned as not required may be subject to a restocking charge. To obtain the value of the restocking charge in advance of any return, please contact our returns team by email at email@example.com providing the details of the product and original purchase invoice. Any restocking charge will be applied to the credit issued in line with our terms and conditions of sale.
As per our conditions of sale and terms of our guarantee, the liability of Phoenix is limited to the product supplied and does not extend to consequential loss or damage arising from products received defective or damaged.